Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

Yes, by all means give George a chance to be heard. Nevertheless, I think
> that all proposals need to be treated with the same level of skepticism.
>  Rossi, for example, is required to PROVE his claims, which he has not done
> in many minds.

If Rossi wants to join this "Future Energy Campaign" and pitch his ideas, I
will endorse him with as much enthusiasm than I felt for George Miley.
Maybe more. I would figure that if Rossi wants to speak, maybe he is also
willing to do a proper test and present credible information.

I would support any credible cold fusion scientist who signs up for this
opportunity. I do not believe many of the claims, but I figure they deserve
this as much as the other applicants do. Here are the others:

http://futureenergy.ultralightstartups.com/

> I suggest George needs to do the same before we in the field give him our
> support to get the very small funds potentially available from the
> government.

It sure would be a good idea! I am 100% in favor of Miley doing the same
kind of public demonstrations as Rossi did, only without Rossi's idiotic
mistakes and what I assume is deliberate obfuscation.