Yes, by all means give George a chance to be heard. Nevertheless, I think that all proposals need to be treated with the same level of skepticism. Rossi, for example, is required to PROVE his claims, which he has not done in many minds. I suggest George needs to do the same before we in the field give him our support to get the very small funds potentially available from the government. The reviewers will examine the claims critically. If they discover that the claims do not meet conventional standards but were nevertheless advocated by many people in the field, this will not reflect well on our objectivity.

Ed