The sarcasm is appreciated, Jed. But seriously, are we in the field free to propose money be spent on any claim regardless of its reality? If so, how can anyone trust what we say about other claims or about the reality of LENR in general? May a spokesman for CF support any idea regardless of its demonstrated lack of reality?

Ed