On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  . The world has not grown more irrational.

***I have no proof, but on this point I simply beg to differ.

> We only need a small number of supporters to win this fight. The thing is,
> we need people who have lots of money. Barrels of money. And guts.

***On one of these LENR websites, when Obama won the first election, the
owner  posted an open letter to him saying that this would be the right
thing to do.  With the sequester engaged, Obama has been selectively
cutting certain fed programs.  The hot-fusion program is a huge,
low-hanging fruit as far as I can see.  If LENR got only 5% of those funds,
we'd have LENR jet packs by now (well, maybe LENR cars).  And Obama hates
the military, so he should relish bonking a bunch of nuclear weapons guys
on the head.