http://arxiv.org/pdf/1202.4827v1.pdf

*Two coupled Jaynes-Cummings cells*
**

We develop a theoretical framework to evaluate the energy spectrum,
stationary states, and dielectric susceptibility of two Jaynes-Cummings
systems coupled together by the overlap of their respective longitudinal
field modes, and *we solve and characterize the combined system for the
case that the two atoms and two cavities share a single quantum of energy.*

Here is how two entangled particles share a single quantum of energy

You will notice that the each particle gets a part of the FREQUENCY of the
quantum based on the coupling constant.

See figures 3 and 4.