From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 3, 2014 10:11 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:a note from Dr. Stoyan Sargoytchev

The cold fusion reaction must be the same for all systems if we look deep
enough. LeClair reports gamma radiation in cavitation and so does Piantelliin a
nickel bar system. Both these systems are cold systems,
Piantelli reports gammas when his system is very cold only. Rossi says that his
early systems produced gammas.

The bottom line, the basic cold fusion process does not always exclude the
production of gammas.