Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

 Conduction of electricity disproves your point since it has several
> distinct forms - including ionic conductivity, superconductivity and HTSC,
> which is different from SC.

Point taken. I guess there are different modes. A lot of underlying
similarity though.

How do you know SC and HTCS are different things? Sez who?

>  Not to mention biological conduction in neurons and semiconductors.

That's overstating it, I think. Biological conduction is more like a
store-and-forward message relay system (telegraphy or the Internet.)

> Curiously, hydrogen embrittlement is somewhat similar to LENR . . .

Yes. Mizuno makes that point.