I agree with QED.

We humans live in a weakly ionizing quantum vacuum, which varies in
concentration in our atmosphere, creating low pressure disturbances and is
conductive.  Based upon observation, it is ionizing oxygen in our
atmosphere and forming water vapor as well as weakly ionizing the
water/ocean at times and triggering blooms and hypoxia.  It is probably the
ionization energy behind photosynthesis.

This dark matter streams from the Sun, goes through inflation forming
strings in our atmosphere which are decaying all of the time creating our
weather in the jet streams and streaming to the core of the Earth, weakly
interacting on humans and the Earth in a weakly ionizing effect we call
gravity.

That is my Macro explanation of something that is quantum in Nature

Stewart