I am not going to try to quote who and what from this thread regarding
fractionating gammas (too long of a story line now).

What I have come to believe and what I initially missed, and what I think
many Vorts may be missing in this, is that the LENR reaction and the
fractionating are not two separate processes.  Jones (et al) are correct
that if there is a fractionating mechanism that is an independent effect,
it could not be 100% efficient and some high energy photons would escape as
a marker of this inefficiency.

The important possibility to realize is that the fractionating and the LENR
are both part of the SAME mechanism.  There can be no leaks because without
the fractionating mechanism operating, there would not be any LENR.  On
each pair of hydrons, the fractionating mechanism is required to allow the
nuclear reaction to occur.  This guarantees no leakage, except for
secondary effects.

So in this scenario, 100% efficient fractionating is possible.

Bob Higgins