Nah, Jed, you really are just spouting neurotic nonsense.    We're all just
discussing the report here because it's interesting to us.   The ash
results we're totally bizarre.   Rossi is often bizarre and says random,
inexplicable  things.   I could see him, for whatever misguided reasons,
messing with the ash.  He does have a history.

As for the motivations of the report, that's an interesting point.   I
always assumed he needs it to get a patent and if the patent agents don't
see the report as being really TIP, than they may come to the same
conclusions I have here, that is is involvement was very bizarre..