On 30-Jan-00, Robin Hueskes wrote: > V is supposed to do until you have CManager installed ... But you only > need the files mui:libs/mui/cmanager.mcc and libs:cmanager.library > > Delete all other stuff in env: and envarc: which is related to > cmanager ... > > Next time you start V should ask you for a path ... I've done that twice, and the result is that the .data file is now 60 bytes (all bookmarks are gone), and importing no longer works. > PS ... Have I mentioned that I hate CManager ;) At least under 2.95 I had bookmarks that worked. Now I am using bits of paper. Not good. Regards -- Don Cox [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Don Cox
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Simone Tellini
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Steinar Pedersen
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading prob... Don Cox
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading ... Robin Hueskes
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading ... Tony Bisson
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading ... Steinar Pedersen
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Don Cox
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Robin Hueskes
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Don Cox
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Robin Hueskes
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Robert Reiswig
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Don Cox
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Robert Reiswig
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Don Cox
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Robin Hueskes
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Don Cox
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Trond K. Tveit
- [voyager] Re: Bookmark loading problem Tony McGarry
