Hello Don
>> V is supposed to do until you have CManager installed ... But you only
>> need the files mui:libs/mui/cmanager.mcc and libs:cmanager.library
>>
>> Delete all other stuff in env: and envarc: which is related to
>> cmanager ...
>>
>> Next time you start V should ask you for a path ...
>
> I've done that twice, and the result is that the .data file is now 60
> bytes (all bookmarks are gone), and importing no longer works.
Strange ... I've just installed the new CManager just to delete all the
files again ... and the requester pops up to ask me ... I've still my
bookmarks in the path of V ... and default.data is loaded on start ...
Do you have the latest CManager-Archive installed ?
(mui:libs/mui/cmanager.mcc and libs:cmanager.library)
For me it's:
Version Voyager 3.0.52
Version CManager.library 10.2
Version CManager.mcc 13.5
:( Sorry for your problems but now I have no idea left ...
Regards
--
<sb>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Robin Hueskes
The Community makes it happen ...
<sb>http://www.amiganiac.de