Hi,

I'm one of the obviously large band of Macwizardry supporters, but I'd like
to add a note of caution about the polling to ensure, pardon the pun, apples
are compared with apples.

One of Daniel's strengths as I have experienced, is his personalised service
coming to home or office when needed. It's great. No question.

But as far as I know he doesn't have a showroom or staff. Now this isn't a
weakness if people know 'kind of' what they want. But what about people who
need to 'see' what is on offer from Apple and need to go into a shop, or are
new to Apple customers? Whilst it is entirely fair to expect a high level of
personalised service and quality advice from a shop, it's a bit tough on
them to be compared with someone who doesn't have the shop part of the
business to contend with.

I might be digging myself a hole here, but all I am trying to point out is
that whatever survey is done needs to be fair to the various styles of
businesses around.

We need the shops, and we need the Daniels. Let the survey reflect that -
especially if it's going to be a nationwide exercise.

Thanks
Tim