Weighing in on the award debate:

I think it is a good idea, but:

1. I think entry should be limited to people who have purchased a product in
the last 12 months.

2. They can only cast a vote for the retailer where they purchased if they
think they got excellent service from that retailer.

3. It should be limited to WA.

I guess I would want to stop people from voting for who they think is best
based on a purchase they made years ago. The only people who should be in
the vote are active purchasers.

The ones with the larger stores will have more of a chance of winning; but
then they have the larger stores, etc.

Or perhaps there could be another way to make it equitable in terms of
tallying votes; but:

1. I don't care about stores outside of WA; I am interested in my local
options

2. I don't think people who don't purchase should be casting a vote; what
are they basing it on?

Nat