Hi Tim

Before any surveys are run we would really need to open up discussions on
the topic.

I agree that there are all types of resellers like Daniel who would be shut
out of competition if we weren't careful about doing this just right. One
solution I see is having various categories eg Best Personal Service, Best
Supporter of MUG's, Best Range of Products, etc

This would ensure all the people who deserve recognition get it. Apple
Resellers have their own awards for most sales and other corporate type
criteria. The awards should be kept separate from corporate dollars and
truly display the choices of actual MUG members. As Mathew pointed out
"If nothing else, it would make the resellers more receptive to the goals of
MUGs."

I also see it as a chance for all the Australian Mac User Groups to work
together and that has to be good for everyone.

Thanks
Greg Sharp
Australian Mac Users Group (AUSMUG)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]