I wonder if anyone can help

I've run into a problem with the MAC book pro - it's stuck in boot loop
I've tried everything I know but it continues and stops when the progress bar is full and remains with the Apple logo and black screen

Following the web based info disk utility and the combination of keyboard prompts it returns OK to those tests

I have reloaded the disk image and also downloaded a new OS but it still refuses to load (I do have a time machine backup on an external drive but it's about 12 months old and I am trying not to loose last years data)

Any ideas or help advice you can suggest ?

Peter

--
Peter & Irene Faulks

PARKWOOD  Western Australia  6147