Haha Tim, you could be right, but then you could be wrong šŸ˜‰
We will know which at the end of the AFL season...
Best of luck!

Iā€™m out of here now before we get into trouble from committee for going ā€˜Off
Topicā€ and not Apple Mac relatedā€¦ only if Steve Jobs was still alive he would
be supporting my club, Collingwood ā€˜The Piesā€™ as he liked ā€˜Black & Whiteā€™...
;-))

ļ£æ Ronni Brownā€™s iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB