Am Sonntag, 5. November 2006 12:10 schrieb Per Inge Mathisen:
> On 11/4/06, Roman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Patch by Watermelon: Droid Multi-Turret Support
>
> I had to try this one out, and it is quite funny. It makes building
> big droids much more interesting.
>
> However, there is no documentation of how this works. I had to cheat
> all techs to see it by trial and error. Does it require a specific
> tech? It looks like it is either one turret or three, and none with
> limit of two?
I had that problem, too.
I think it is enough if you reasearch a heavy body (Python?).

> HP bar disappears when all guns are firing. Some of the
> vehicles look a bit too funny, and the droid names are not quite
> right. I got some crashes, but they might be unrelated.
>
> Has this been discussed somewhere? What about game balance? Is there a
> reason for the player not to add as many weapons as possible? Won't
> this mean that rock-paper-scissors disappears for large vehicles, as
> they can attack anything really well?
Yes game balance is very probably down the drain... :(
We need to fix/limit this for 2.1... Especially the multiple different turrets
caused me a headache, too.

Discussion took place in the forums:
http://wz2100.net/forum/index.php?topic=115.0

--Dennis