----- Original Message ----- From: "Per Inge Mathisen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Development list" <warzone-dev@gna.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Warzone-dev] Re: [Warzone-commits] r453 - multiple turrets

On 11/5/06, Dennis Schridde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>Is there a
> >> reason for the player not to add as many weapons as possible?
>
> You mean unrestricted number of weapon on a body or max weapon number > for
> each body?
I guess the question was if it makes any sense for the player. Does he have
any benefit from not building 3 turret droids...

Exactly. I take it the weight is increased? An idea could be longer
reload times for multiple weapons. The point is that it should, IMHO,
still make sense for players to build single-weapon big-body droids,
if they want whatever advantage that gives instead of multiple
weapons.

It should definitely make sense to do so. One point is weight, yes (and speed as a result). Second one is power - each droid component requires power. I don't know if longer reload times really makes sense for multiple weapons though. We could increase weapon cost compared to the cost of other components if current weapon cost is too low to be a counterweight for the additional firepower.

Troman