Many thanks for the information, Tom. I'm confused, though. When you refer
to the bridge, do you mean the discontinued smarthub, or the current
product called Access? I think I've seen complaints that the access only
works with AcuRite's servers, not with third-party software like Weewx. I
see a lot more complaints that the smarthub is no longer supported. But it
still works with Weewx? And with current AcuRite sensors?

Sorry if I'm being dense. It's a challenge to sort out all the information
that's available!