Hi
Yes I changed units because I am from europe and units should be all in
metric system and I did that because I noticed that wind on console shows
10km/h and in weewx that was abot 5 times less, like 2 km/h. So I still
didn resolve that too.
And problem with UV still persist, I solved it for now with calibration. I
have deleted database after that and started all over again, because weewx
even didn't work.
So now it is like fresh installation.