<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-AJtbnnw7UJc/WtJEQGnGcfI/AAAAAAAAAaE/zJAL0eYB_AcgP2_1ujrILfg5cL1heqdlACLcBGAs/s1600/2018-04-14%2B20_09_09-For%2Bbasic%2Bsettings%2Bthe%2Bfollowing%2Bmenu%2Bis%2Bstarted%2Bby%2Btouching%2Bthe%2Btouch-screen%2Bin.png>
Ok I checked in manuals. Is this enough, if not I will contact company
which makes this seather station to send me exctly which sensors are build
in.