Unlikely to be anything to do with units, UV and radiation use the same
units irrespective of the unit system in use. From the loop/archive data
last shown I would hazard a guess that the driver is (now) doing its thing
correctly and presenting weeWX with credible UV and radiation values. If
these values correspond with what is displayed on the console then I don't
think there is any issue with the driver. In that case perhaps we need some
elaboration on 'weewx doesn't read it right'.

Gary