No UV and radiation are not the same value.
UV values are in bold because I made it bold to see it better.
Yes I am soure my station report the same value as it is on console I
checked that many times.
Here is my calibration section.

    [[Corrections]]

        # For each type, an arbitrary calibration expression can be given.
        # It should be in the units defined in the StdConvert section.
        # Example:
        # foo = foo + 0.2
        radiation = radiation * 0.731
        rainRate = rainRate * 0.1