If you do not have your calibration statement are you saying that UV and
radiation are the same value??

What is your calibration??  You just said it is very high.

Why are some UV values in bold print in the loop and rec packets??

Are you sure that your weather station actually outputs the same index
value which you see on the weather station console??  So far all the
evidence seems to imply that it does not provide the UV index in the same
form that you see it on the console.