Damjan

I do not think you are telling us everything which you are
doing/changing!!  When you first posted to this thread the loop records
were in US units, and UV values appeared to be very high.  Your latest
posting has loop records in metric, and UV values appear to be more like UV
index values.

So, do you still have a problem?  If you have been changing your database
units then your database could well contsin a mixture of imperial and
metric values - with very unpredictable results.