If you are using StdCalibrate to fix radiation and UV by such large factors
there is clearly something not right with the driver. As Greg said a few
posts back the driver should be decoding the raw UV/radiation data and
returning proper values, clearly it is not. I suggest you go back to the
fourth post in this thread and provide Matthew with a debug=1 log output
(you have provided the LOOP and REC data requested but you actually
provided a wee_debug report not 'log output with debug=1', they are
different - you need to set debug=1 in weewx.conf then restart weewx and
post the log output, I would say for 10 minutes or so).

There is little else that we can do for you until the driver is fixed.

Gary