http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/programs/ab.html

I think you're correct with the params, but I've no idea about the cookies.

I think that basic lesson is that the benchmark that was done is only
of use if the OP intended to be serving the Wicket-Examples app out at
that rate - otherwise a more representative web-app would be much
better!

/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.1 now! - http://wicketframework.org