> Well.. ab2 is an apache benchmarking tool. But I'm under the impression
> that it's intended to measure the performance of static pages.

Yep, it's mostly used for creating traffic. Just a basic test of
performance. The description of AB is:
ab is a tool for benchmarking your Apache Hypertext Transfer Protocol
(HTTP) server. It is designed to give you an impression of how your
current Apache installation performs. This especially shows you how
many requests per second your Apache installation is capable of
serving.

It sure seems that sessions are used heavily, but i knew that anyway,
from documentation.

I would just need some pointers about reimplementing session handling.

Sebastjan