Risker, what do you think might get us all back on track for Flow?
Should the WMF consider a reset of the project and proceed only after
making specific and enforceable commitments to work with the
community? Is a total rewrite in order? Should we go completely tabla
rasa on it and revisit whether we need something like this at all?

,Wil