Dan,

Filed as 69967 on Bugzilla. I'm glad you clarified that; to be quite
honest, the timing here (starting about a couple weeks ago) looked to me to
be yet another "You'll use it and you'll LIKE IT!", especially given the
lack of response at the documentation page. Sorry if I jumped to a
conclusion.

Todd