From: wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Pine W
Sent: Friday, 04 September 2015 1:45 PM
To: Wikimedia Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Wiki Loves Monuments] Wiki Loves Monuments in Italy
largely blocked by WMF fundraising

I guess I'm not clear on whether you're asking about the Fundraising targets or
the WLM/WMIT targets, or both. Can you clarify?

My understanding from this email chain is that there will be a deconfliction of
banner space via better scheduling next year. I think that someone suggested
setting up a calendar to track banner use, which might also be helpful.

I think I'll step out of this conversation for the moment, and let the
stakeholders take it from here.

Pine