On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 3:01 PM, Andreas Kolbe <jayen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Unless "just" meant something like "five hours" ago, Andrea at least only
> seems to have learned of this agreement *after* the RfC launched.

Yes, it was meant as "a few hours ago".
I received the mail from Lisa's before the Romaine sent his mail about the
RfC.
We just did not announce it immediately (it was Sunday, and we are in
diferent time zones, so communication is not really easy).
Mind you that we spoke the whole week and also the weekend, this is not a
decision that
the WMF has taken lightly.
I'd like to look at it as a good example of creation of consent (which
takes a lot of time and negotiation, as we all know).

Cheers

Aubrey