:o) Thanks Keegan.

This may be far too much to ask - I don't know anything about costs and
technicalities - but will it be possible in the near future to set up a
camera and some microphones at every session in these kinds of conferences
for people whose health, finances or other commitments prevent them from
attending in person?

Anthony Cole <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Anthonyhcole>