Andrew and I are trying some ad hoc solutions for video. Last night I
watched the videos that I took with my camera that's designed more for
stills than video, and the video quality is disappointing IMO. Andrew's
videos are probably better because he has equipment that is purpose-built
for the job. I've sent some suggestions about video internally, and hope
that they'll be published on a "lessons learned" list.

Next year it seems likely that Cascadia Wikimedians will host the
conference. As someone who is heavily invested in that group, I am hopeful
that we'll get good quality recordings of at least a majority of the
sessions in 2016.

Pine