Thanks for that link Anthony - can't wait for the transcript to be added (I
tried grabbing it off streamtext but couldn't).  Stuart Ray lists several
things we know we should work on but don't: article ownership, deletions of
primary sources, only zero or negative feedback for valuable contributions,
COI policies for experts. I also liked his suggestions, and if you are
interested in the one about a controlled interface for adding good
information, see Sydney Poore's presentation the day before.

Sydney did a great job presenting her work for the Cochrane initiative and
I loved hearing about the link updates for existing medical articles on
English Wikipedia. Article creations in low-traffic areas are problematic,
but article updates may be even a bigger problem. What would be great is if
we could get this link-vetting solution working for other languages as
well.

Her presentation at WIkiCon USA in D.C. yesterday is here (fast forward to
about 5 hours in)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj6U22uJzGM