Andrew Lih recorded our panel "Journalism and the Online Information
Community", but I'm not sure when/if that video will make it to the web.

I can't speak for the organizers, but it is my understanding that Gregory
Kohs was banned under the Safe Space policy, not because he was a critic.
Critics and even Wikipediocracy members were welcome to WikiConference.
Andreas Kolbe, for example, participated in our panel discussion and nobody
even hinted to either of us that he was not welcome.