Hi Pine,

I recall that several representatives at the User Group meetup at the WMCON
last spring noted that they would like to see more sessions that focused on
the needs of smaller affiliates, and I am glad that you brought it up.  It
would be great to start a list of the kinds of session topics or training
that smaller affiliates would like to see, as well as ways in which the WMF
can provide the attention or support you felt was lacking in previous
years.

Cheers,

Kacie

--