Gerard,

I was waiting for this mail. For me personally, your complaining is
achieving exactly the opposite of what you think.

It sounds as if you'd much rather prefer to stick your head in the sand and
hope things will blow over. "Move along, nothing to see here -- oh look!
something positive over there!" is not going to solve anything.

Michel