From: Wikimedia-l [mailto:wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of
Gerard Meijssen
Sent: Sunday, 06 March 2016 9:45 AM
To: Wikimedia Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] Access and Participation in the ASBS

Hoi,
I am the last one to say that multi-linguality is not important. However, given
that the affiliates board is selected by an organisation that NEEDS to
communicate in English, I disagree.

It is vital for people of the affiliates to have a reasonable understanding of
English and when they do not, this is not the place to start remedying it.
Thanks,
      GerardM