Lisa

You say that "Structured Data on Commons was in our product roadmap, so
this grant is not diverting our attention.  The grant simply enables us to
accelerate the work we were planning to do".  Please would you publish, or
point to, a version of that product roadmap that can inform the community's
participation in such planning exercises as the 2017 Wikimedia Movement
Strategy and other more tactical product planning processes.

Thanks in advance
"Rogol"