Hi Gnangarra,

Unlike user groups, which can meet reporting requirements simply by
providing an annual report of activities, chapters are additionally
required to publish a complete set of financial statements annually.
Further, chapters that receive funds from any Wikimedia Foundation grant
program are required to meet specific financial reporting requirements
related to those grants in addition to the annual financial statements.

A chapter that fails to meet either of these financial reporting
requirements would be considered non-compliant with their chapter
agreement, regardless of whether they satisfied the minimum activity
reporting requirement.

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Vice-Chair, Affiliations Committee