From: Wikimedia-l [mailto:wikimedia-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of
FRED BAUDER
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2017 8:21 AM
To: Wikimedia Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] [arbcom-l] Where is WMF with pursuing companies that
offer paid editing services

"The Whopper, also known as America’s favorite burger, " is a problem as it
implies that the Whopper is the favorite burger of the American public. Perhaps
it is, but that is a trademark, not the result of a survey. The other stuff, "a
flame-[[grilling|grilled]] patty made with 100% beef with no preservatives, no
fillers and is topped with daily sliced tomatoes and onions, fresh lettuce,
pickles, ketchup and mayo, served on a soft sesame seed bun." happens to be
factually true and cannot be said of the products of, say, McDonalds where the
"fixings"
arrive in delivery trucks.

Fred Bauder