Hello Todd,

This particular grant request is here on meta.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/Dr._Blofeld/Contest_toolkits_and_prize_funds

The talk page has details about the review by the community committee and
also an explanation of the funding that was actually give.

There is background information about WMF grants here.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/Dr._Blofeld/Contest_toolkits_and_prize_funds

And an evaluation of contests in general. It is several years old and
doesn't include some of the newer contest.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Learning_and_Evaluation/Evaluation_reports/2013/On-wiki_writing_contests

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
Co-founder WikiConference North America
Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation