On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Jean-Philippe Béland
<jpbel...@wikimedia.ca> wrote:
> As far as i know, it is the only project that the initiative Women in red
> contribute to, which is the initial subject of this thread.

Sidenote: the WikiProject itself does exist on other languages/projects:
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q23875215
but this particular contribution drive is only focused on English
Wikipedia. I imagine it would be significantly harder to coordinate an
equivalent endeavor across multiple languages/communities
simultaneously. Perhaps other languages could set up something similar
for themselves?
</tangent>