Hoi,
I am afraid that this is a misrepresentation. Romaine is a "self confessed"
person with Asperger. Within our community we have an overrepresentation
with people with a mental health issue. This is to be expected. This is
typically not appreciated hardly ever understood. I have noticed before
that people with a mental health issue got into problems including the
imposition of a life time ban.

I do not know about trained and responsible but when there is no experience
with mental health, given the composition of our community when there is no
understanding for mental health issues, I do not think trained and
responsible is justified. The notion that we are dealing with a "mob" is
not helpful, it alienates the people you target with your speech. It
prevents us from getting to an understanding.\
Thanks,
      GerardM