Hi,

I agree with Pine.
There is a majority of people who actually oppose the rebranding
proposition.
I don't quite understand why this is still going forward (except that it is
difficult to acknowledge a mistake and take steps backwards - but it is
sometimes necessary).
Have other options even been considered?

-speaking in my own name here-

Diane