I realised one big mistake in the wording of my email. The question as to
what projects we can put into place is not intended at the committee as
such, but for everyone interested. I've started talking to people about
some ideas, but I'm wondering how we, as WMAU, can work out some really
good projects to put us into a position where we exceed the WMF's
expectations, and what ideas to do so we can come up with. :)

Adam.