With all due respect Bishakha, I beg to differ.

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 8:58 PM, Bishakha Datta <bishakhada...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 8:15 PM, Theo10011 <de10...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> As for "the highs and lows, ups and downs, failures and successes",
>> allow us to decide on the holistic view. I don't think someone involved in
>> a project can have a holistic view, things like observer bias and
>> subject-expectancy effect might interfere.
>>
>> Who's us, Theo? And surely those involved in the project are allowed to
> have - and share - their own views, regardless of whether or not others
> agree with them?

They are, my comment was only to her point about a "holistic view". 'Us'
apparently means the community, the rest of the people viewing and
commenting here. I didn't object to her sharing her view, it was calling it
holistic that I was commenting on.

>> As for starting "Wiki editing" you might want to start yourself. I
>> suggest your userpage on Meta, which if I recall I told you to create a
>> month ago.
>>

> Ooooh! Can we please cut out these sort of unconstructive, personal
> comments. They don't help anyone or anything.

I assure you this was not a personal comment. You might want to look at the
Meta talk page for IEP here [1] where admins who first dealt with the issue
played a game charades to find out who was actually in-charge of IEP. It
has editors from enwp, trying to deduce who Nitika.t is

Here's a couple of quotes- "from
User:Nitika.t<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Nitika.t>'s
October 6th comment at en:Wikipedia talk:India Education
Program<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:India_Education_Program>
we
assume that she holds some position in the project, but she never states
what it is" and And "er... that's it. From what I've been able to gather on
my own:"

She eventually identified herself but only on that page. Her userpage on
Meta, is a single dot added by me[2] so it wouldn't be a red-link to new
editors from enwp, and she can confirm that I did indeed tell her to create
a userpage on Meta in person a month ago in the office.

Regards
Theo

[1]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_Foundation_-_India_Programs/Education_Program#Transparency_about_who.27s_in_charge_of_what