*57 mails to define the effort, for me be it voluntary/paid, effort for a
good cause is priceless, and the precious time everyone wasted could have
been utilized (not to be considered as a free gyan!) for something
constructive rather than this defensing act which will result just nothing,
the only thing I enjoyed is Achal's assessment!

*The subject says "Community monthly report"; it's not a place to define
who has taken the initiative and what is the exact percentage of support
foundation/chapter has provided to the community, it's rather a brief note
of what has happened in the community engagement activities,
foundation/chapter obviously has supported it. But, it's important to
access the outcome than to measure how much support in which way was
provided by foundation/chapter.